Re: Parallel link problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Parallel link problems

This type of thing happens with TI's Graph Link too.  It usually indicates
that the link isn't pushed in far enough.  However, once when this happened
to me, it wouldn't work no matter how hard I pushed.  Then an hour later, it
worked just fine.  I wish I knew what the deal is.

>I made the parallel link from the schematic I found on a link from
ticalc.org.  When I plug the calculator end of the link into the calculator,
whether or not the computer end is plugged in, the calculator "freezes" - it
just stops responding until I take the thing out.  The cursor stops blinking
and everything!  Needless to say the link does not work.  Does anyone have
any ideas as to how to fix this?  What did I do wrong in building the link?