Re: Link cable and software for TI-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Link cable and software for TI-89

I'm currently using a TI-89 and a TI Graph Link cable, and it works just
fine. I'm using the parallel cable-only package with a serial adapter and
the macintosh software. The macintosh graph link software has a TI-89
plugin. BTW, a parallel cable is essentially a serial cable for a pc (i
think)

Erich Hauptmann
terminus@mc.net