Re: MODE ALPHA S

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MODE ALPHA S

i am sorry if i was wrong about my previous post about this message

>>The number is the key to press (getkey code).
>
>wrong.  the number is the ROM version.

but the only thinig i see when i press  MODE ALPHA S is:

Enter Self Test?
1.0600

and i don't see how this could be a getkey code.  the codes for keys are 11,
12, 13, 14, 15...21, 22, 23...and so on.  could someone explain to me where the
getkey codes are?  again, i'm sorry about what i posted before.

---

Newspaper Headline:
One-legged transvestite accused
of theft, fraud.

life is not a dress rehearsal.
get it right the first time but live it to the fullest.

the one-legged lepper has spoken.

-john-