Re: Programming is Assembly forTI-89/92+

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Programming is Assembly forTI-89/92+

According to TI, their assembly documentation will be available by the
"end of winter," which has come and gone.  According to rumor, it will be
out by the end of March, which is soon upon us.

Other than the official word, there is some information at www.ticalc.org,
although I'll probably get in trouble for recommending a site that had the
gall to fire somebody.

Timothy Dixon   tdixon@fwi.com  http://www2.fwi.com/~tdixon
 Variety is the spice of Linux.  Oppose the LSB.