Ti-89 Linking Problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ti-89 Linking Problem

Hey guys.. I built the Ti UniLink using schematics from Dimension Ti.
After building the link and hooking it up, my calculator freezes until I
unplug it.  Further more, if my calculator is off and I plug in the
link, it turns on!!! I've double and tripple checked my connections and
they are correct according to the diagram. I did find another schematic
which is almost indentical to the one I found off Dimension TI, except
for it integrates two 1k resistors.  If I go add those, will that solve
my problem?  Any info is much appreciated, thank you!
-Chris

***Please reply to e-mail address***
ccs@fullnet.net