Help with building a Parallel Link cable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Help with building a Parallel Link cable

I went to radio shak and bought a 25 find D parallel kit, and some silicon
switching diodes, and made my cable to basic specs found on
http://www.ticalc.org/mirror/parallel/  except i just attached the wires to one
end of the calc to calc lead, and wraped electricals tape around the entire
apparadus (being carfull not to contact any of the wires) and i start Cal.exe
and tested the link.  it passes everytime, and when i pug it into my 86 and
start the LINK option on the calc, and send a file from CAL, its looks like its
transmitting, but the calc doesnt register anything....What am i doing wrong,
can anyone help?  if you can i would appreciate it.  Thanks.