TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-92

Hi, I have a TI 92, and I want to install Fargo on it. I just downloaded
the program, but i cant get it on the calculator. I think my problem is
in the DOS part. With my graphlink, i get a backup, then in the fargo
folder i just type C:\Fargo\ putfargo backup.92b
then the computer tells me:
"bad command or filename"
"Fargo shell has been succesfully installed onto backup"

after this i copied the converted version of the backup onto my
calculator, together with the .92p files, and when i push (SHIFT)(ON)
nothing happens.

What could be the problem?????

Thanks for your help.