Re: Choosing between HP, TI, Sharp and Casio top of the ra

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Choosing between HP, TI, Sharp and Casio top of the range graph calculators

Not much is known about the Casio and Sharp models since not many people
have them.  They are generally ignored when the "best calculator" question
comes up.  As for the TI-89/92 versus the HP48G(X), read this:
http://tifaq.calc.org/ti92vshp.htm