Do you have a web site? Want to make money? 100%FREE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Do you have a web site? Want to make money? 100%FREE

Click Agents Network:
 We are looking for professional web pages across the globe
to welcome onto our advertising network. They do not have
to be the most well-known, the best designed, or even the
fastest links in the world. As long as you, the author, are
willing to put in the effort, with our help you can not
only earn money, but get a lot of exposure for your page!
And remember, its all free! so what have you got to lose?

The Click Agents Network is open to everybody. We do
not have any restrictions on language, country, or age.
As long as you own a web page you can join.

 We will pay you a minimum of 10 cents for each unique,
daily click on your banner. Sites that get a large
number of pageviews daily (30,000+) will qualify for
a premium rate (starting at 12 cents, and up to 20
cents per click). We will evaluate each site on a case
by case basis.
Sign up Now!!!
Click on: http://ads.clickagents.com/cgibin/refer.ca?fnsp1

I’m sending this offer because we have corresponded in the
past, or because you have been referred to me as someone
interested in business opportunities. If this message has
reached you in error, please accept my apologies. To remove
your address from future mailings, please reply with "remove"
in the subject heading. We promptly honor all remove requests.