Re: *NEW* ticalc.org proposal...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: *NEW* ticalc.org proposal...

Okay, perhaps a bad analogy with the Greenspan thing.  But you get my point.
 Blown out of proportion?  Of course it has!  This is America, where if the
President lies about his extra martial affair, the press can talk about
nothing else for the next four years.  What exactly would the correct
proportion be, anyway?  As I said before, it was a shock to everyone (even
Bryan) and we gotta steam over it for a while before we can forget
(regardless of who was Right and who was Wrong, which will never be known
with certainty anyway).  I mean geez man, wait a couple of weeks before
saying a topic has gone on long enough.  The subject would probably have
wound down by now if we hadn't sparked a debate over the validity of the
debate.