Parallel Port and TI-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Parallel Port and TI-86

I have a parallel port link cable that I bought from Bruce Christensen. I
have a TI-82 and a TI-86. I can't get the cable to work with my 86 even
though it works with my 82. I know the 86 port is fine because it works with
calc-calc transfers. The 86 ROM version is 1.6 and I have tried running
Diagnostics on the cable, it is fine. I've tried using WTran32 and CAL.

When I send from the comp to the calc, the program name is recieved, but the
rest of the code is not. I get an error #38: Transmission error. I'm
guessing that this problem is caused by the TI-86 "silent link" Graph-Link
feature (see TI Graphlink software help file)

HELP!!!!

--
Ravi Shekhar

indif69@usa.net