Re: The Repulsive Design of the 89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The Repulsive Design of the 89

>> Does anyone else find the unnecessary 'curviness' of the 89 case
repulsive?

>All I have to object to TI-89 design is that they did not included letter
"s"
>as one of those fast access letters such as x, y, z and t. It is pretty
>necessary when solving Laplace and stuff.

I like the quick keys, but it pisses me off that they don't have the letters
down below in alphabetical too. I used to have an 86, which had x as a quick
key, but it also had x between w and y... makes it much easier when you're
typing, and its taken me a long while to remember about the x y z and t.