Re: *NEW* ticalc.org proposal...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: *NEW* ticalc.org proposal...

At 11:17 PM 3/16/1999 -0500, you wrote:

Alan Greenspan isn't what?  He may not be 'important' in the sense you are
thinking, but a mere hint of any changes in the Interest Rates from him
sends the economy into a panic or an upswing.  Makes you wonder how one man
can have so much influence on the well being of the United States and
indirectly, the rest of the world.

Follow-Ups: References: