Re: SD: Dismissal from ticalc.org - Why did it happen?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: Dismissal from ticalc.org - Why did it happen?

I agree...we should do something about this unfair situation. I totally
support Bryan not only because he put so much effort into this, but
because he really did a great job. Even if not very many people
"boycott" ti-calc.org, we should at least let them know that we do not
agree with what they have done.

Good Luck,
Johnny B

ieatlint@home.com writes:

> Looking at the archives, I can already see signs of trouble.  Multiple
>  programs have already been re-submitted 2 or even 3 times!
Personally I