Re: 1999 in Roman Numerals?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 1999 in Roman Numerals?

On Fri, 5 Mar 1999, John Chamberlain wrote:

> At 04:35 pm 3/5/99 -0500, Aaron S. Hawley wrote:
> >yeah,, you deserved more flack then necessary on your goof.
>
> say what???

not what i meant to say.  sorry about that.

> >...this stupid listserv, that sends the messages out in one big
> >barf, instead of as soon as possible....
>
> Not true...did it occur to you that the fault lies with the people who
> reply to the first e-mail in their in-box before getting to the other 17
> replies already posted?

in some cases, yes, and it's good you mentioned that, so people do look,
however, people wrote with email dates before my own on the same subject,
but i didn't have that message in my inbox yet, and it is probably the
listserv

a>

--
Aaron.Hawley@uvm.edu -> http://www.uvm.edu/~ashawley
University of Vermont 802.656.7396

PC-Pine 4.10 E-Mailer -> http://www.washington.edu/pine
small (it's not outlook)
fast (it's not hotmail)
simple (doesn't require a mouse)
complex (has features for advanced users)
Free (this doesn't require explaination)