16 Great Offers!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

16 Great Offers!

OFFER #1:
1)CO-OP MAILING TO 1 MILLION GENERAL E-MAIL ADDRESSES:
 -send one ad (5-line message. 65 characters/line)     only        $75
 -send one or two ads (max 10 lines. 65 characters/line)   only   $125
 -Extra for placement of ad(s) in top 5 positions in the mailer    $15

2)150 CLASSIFID ADS:submit an ad to 150 top global classified sites $20

3)SUBMISSION TO 1000+ SEARCH ENGINES, directories, FFAs, etc only   $20

4)SUBMIT ELECTRONIC TRADE OPPORTUNITY: promote it globally!  only   $20

5)PACKAGE DEAL #(X):All above 4 services (#1-#4) (incl. 1 co-op ad) $115

6)2 AUTOMATIC SOFTWARES: Automatic Classsified ad- submitting
  softwares:Sold  each $60. Buy BOTH during this special for only  $100

7)Exclusive Mailing of your 1-page ad to 1 million email addresses  895

8)Exclusive Mailing of your 1-page ad to 1/2 million email addr.    495

9)Exclusive Mailing of your 1-page ad to 1/4 million email addr.    295

10)Exclusive Mailing of your 1-page ad to 100,000 email addresses   195

11)EMAIL LISTS: 9.5 Million on a CD, with 6 Mln Removal List!Only    50

12)Do you have a product or a service to promote , and you do not
  know how, or do not have a ton of money to spend? Fax the details
  to (310) 495-0232. I will give you an affordable proposal or may
  even start a joint venture with you!

HOW TO ORDER, ASK FOR MORE DETAILS, OR REMOVE YOUR ADDRESS:

A)If you want more details,or want to order the above, please call
 (561) 732-9490 Leave your number and a detailed message. For REMOVAL,
  please call 1 (800) 242-0363 #1292.
B)Fax inquiries, orders, or removals to (310)495-0232.
C)For those ads with a REF.# besides them, it is important you mention
 this Ref. # when calling or faxing for more details on those offers!
OFFER #2:Work at home! Be an e-mail rep!! From  anywhere in the world!
Total  Freedom! 10-15 hours a week, around YOUR schedule!  This
is a legitimate money-making opportunity! No experienced required,
FULL ON-LINE TRAINING PROVIDED & WEBSITE TOO!  For more
info: <mailto:pro-info4@usa.net>   or fax request to 310 - 495 - 0218
OFFER #3:A Legitimate Money-Making Opportunity.
Become an Email Rep.  You can work from home and really get paid!!!
No experience required.  FULL ON-LINE TRAINING PROVIDED!
To obtain more info mailto:topriches@usa.net  or send a fax to
310  495--0176 with Requesting Email Rep. info on the fax.
OFFER #4:FREE SECRETS...we have the newest technology available!
With this Tested, Proven, and Guaranteed program you can earn
over $5,000 a month working from your home!  Whether you're
Curious, Skeptical, or just Anxious to know the details, we can
answer all your questions with one TOLL-FREE CALL.
 1 800-811-21431  Password:  66214
OFFER #5: THIS EXACT SAME AD can make you  $200-$300 in CASH
everyday.  Setup today...be getting checks tomorrow!
mailto:cookiemail@usa.net  or fax   310 -495-0176 with
CookieCutter info on the fax
OFFER #6:World's greatest European SHOWERHEAD ! 35% more pressure!
Different choice of colors! Now only $5.00! Watermiracle unique
faucet sprayer! Now only $5.00! Order yours now!  Operators are
standing by. email:sales@siroflex-usa.com. Visit www.siroflex-usa.com.
OFFER #7:Contact us regarding Residual Funds for: Your Business, large
and small Household Expenses, Tuitions, a Mortgage, a Vacation, your
Retirement, an Automobile. Funds for Any Need. Fax On Demand #
(403) 934-6061, Document #712402 (USA). Call 1-800 242-0363 Extension
#1992, ask for Offer # 401.
OFFER #8:
Our ADDRESS, PHONE, and LABEL MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE will save you time
managing addresses, phone numbers, birthdays, printing labels and more.
Great for home and business. $39.95. For more information, phone us at
(561) 732-9490 or fa (310) 495-0232. FREE DEMOS on web. You need to
mention 'ADDRESS SOFTWARE OFFER" please to process your request!Thanks.
OFFER #9: First we'll build your WEB SITE/ page.After you are satisfied,
you pay. Nobody beats our quality and price. We are part of a team of
people from the web industry that are tired of people being over charged
for web sites and paying for unnecessary services. We do a lot more than
web sites. To learn more call The Web Team (713) 725-5586. A service to
you and a reputation to us.
OFFER #10: BEFORE YOU SPEND A FORTUNE ON DIET PROGRAMS. BEFORE YOU GIVE
UP ON EVER LOSING WEIGHT, TRY M.B.L. (Reg. #1,865,548). It is an
advanced formula for weight maintenance & energy! M.B.L.'S benefits are:

1)Lose body fat without dieting, 2)maintain health, body weight,3)control
appetite naturally, 4)reduce water retention, 5)curb desire for sweets,
6)increase energy level, 7)increase stamina, 8) improve health. Try
M.B.L. with a 60-day money back  guarantee! Only $39.95/ jar of 90
tablets, or $69.96/2 jars (180 tablets). Mail check, money order, or
cash to: G.T. Products, 1129 Royal Palm Beach Blvd #39, Royal Palm
Beach, Fl 33411, USA.

OFFER #11: Don't borrow money-The Debt Management Club (Not-for-Profit)
can pay your debts and you don't have to pay us back-EVER! For more
information, please send a long, self-addressed stamped envelope to:
DMC , Dept. 2935, POBox:4332, Valley Village, CA. 91617.
OFFER #12:Mortgages, Land Contracts, Credit Cards, Negotiating, Auto
Loans, Debt Consolidation Co., Credit Repair, Collectors and Bankruptcy.
This is the same book sold at bookstores for $19.95, for $8.95. Published
August 1998. SEND NO MONEY! We will send you the book. Pay only if you
are satisfied. Just include your Name, Address, City, State and Zip.Ph #
is optional. Book Liquidators, POBOx:382 Pasadena, TX 77501. Or fax
(281) 334-9577.
OFFER#13:
Buy Beanie Babies and Buddies at A Beanie Buddy’s Burough. Very large
inventory! Price sstart at $6.00. Retired-Current Beanies & Buddies for
sale, Free Beanie Electronic Post Cards, free classified ads, free
buy-sell-trade guestbook, tons of beanie information, accessories, news,
rumors, contests, price guide and much MORE! A fun site! Leave voice
mail at (919) 274-6100, with your name and e-mail address. Phone (561)
732-9490 or fax (310) 495-0232. Mention Beanie Offer #409. Thank you.
OFFER #14: I am looking for products or biz opp to promote over the
Net on a Joint-venture 50/50 basis! You have the product, service, or
biz opp, and I have the marketing and promotional resources! Call 1-800-
242-0363 #1992: leave your name, number, email, & a short message about
what you have and want promoted. I shall call you to discuss it!
OFFER #15: THE ULTIMATE CD: 600 PROGRAMS FOR YOUR COMPUTER YOU CAN USE:
*100 software titles
*50+ business and productivity titles
*150 hot screen savers
*300 Freeware and Shareware games
System Requirements: Pentium 133 or better, Windows 95/98, 16 RAM (32
recommended), Soundblaster Compatible  Audio Card (optional), CD-Rom
Drive, Mouse & Keyboard. This is the ULTIMATE CD! A give away at $34.95
Outside USA, add $3 cover airmail. Mail payment to G.T. (Ultimate CD),
3668  161st  Terrace N., Lox. , Fl 33470. Write "Ultimate CD" on check
OFFER #16:the best informational CD on the market! Approx.200 MB of solid
informion! Over 4000 files covering 50 topics:personal, business,
computer-related, etc! Packed with detailed "how-to" information anyone
can use to make money, get free stuff, improve oneself,start a business,
get government (and other) grants, cheapest airline tickets, get AAA
credit legally, free cable TV, Direct TV, and DSS! The list is long! CD
is usually sold for $39.95.It is now available for only $24.95 INCLUDING
S&H within USA. Outside add $3.00. Mail check/money order to: G.T.(Jumbo
CD), 3668 161st Terrace N., Lox. , Fl 33470. Write "Jumbo CD" on check!

For removal from list - call 800-242-0363 x1292

156d4g6sd564f