Re: Battery usage in TI82

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Battery usage in TI82

With my 85, when I would play games, the batteries would run out in a
few weeks.  Of course, many games will keep the calculator on forever in
pause, so people who pause the calculator for a whole class period will
wind them down quick.

The original poster could also have an old set of rechargables too.

Todd

--

Spam filters in place.  If you are accidently blocked, remove nospam.