BIOS Adds

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BIOS Adds

Hello everybody.  Due to a recent bright idea from a company called
Phoenix Technologies, we might all soon be seeing advertisements every
time we turn on our computer.  That's all we need is more advertising
and longer start-up times on our computers.  I urge all of you to add
your name to a petition to keep this from happening.  If you'd like to
read the story behind it, go here:

http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/news/0,4586,2279485,00.html

To add your name to the petition, go here:

 http://www.weslow.net/bytethis/columns/phoenixbios_petition1.htm

The petition's server is very busy so if at first you get a message
telling you to try again, just click "Reload".
Please foward this to everybody you know! Thank you for your time.
-Christopher M. Brown