Re: 89 or 92 and EE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 89 or 92 and EE

Hi, as an EE/Robotics Student, I will say that the 89 win hands down.
First, The 89 has everything that the 92 does with the extra 80 dollar
add-on!  Second, it is flash, so you can upgrade with whatever, without the
need to buy the 80 dollar add-on.  EE Pro will be coming out soon, and it
will be a flash upgrade.  Also, the 92 is too odd.  A couple of students in
my core have 92's, my 89 has about 9 times the RAM, and already has flash
capabilities without having to buy something else.  My teachers say that the
92 is a laptop, but my 89 has more ability, and doesn't stand out.  The only
thing that the 89 doesn't have that the 92 does is the geometry program.  I
have never had any classes that I missed this program, you won't need it for
EE.  But if you really wanted it, TI is going to produce an add-on for the
89.
Don't was your money, if you like me you don't have that much to waste.
92+add on=250 dollars!
89=150 dollars!
Same ability, much more traditional style, and 100 dollars less.

Any more questions about the 89, or EE, please email me

Josh Cunningham