A Moral Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A Moral Question

Hi.  I got my parrallel Link about 4 months ago, and ever since then I've
been writing some good basic programs forthe TI-92 (I've never got fargo
working).  I've written a better version of checkers, solitaire, a two
player battleship and a new black jack that I have a question about.  In
the case of checkers I got pictures from other programs at ti calc.org,
Battleship was created after seeing the one person version there, and I
feel it inspired it, and blackjack i just changed it to fit vegas rules ( I
didn't write it from scratch)
        The question is, are these my programs now, or should i give the people
who aided me credit in the program?  Or am I being entirely uptight?