Rom Image TI92?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Rom Image TI92?

Hi,

I'm thinking about buying a TI92, and i wnat to test it first, because
it`s a lot of Money. So I found your Emulator and thought that this will
be a good way to test out all the capabilities and the useability of
this Machine.
Could you tell me, where to download an Rom Image for the Emulator?
It's for private and testing use only! If I Like the TI92 I will buy it
of course, because I need a good programmable Calculator for my job!

Please tell me location for Rom Image or send by e-mail!

Thank you and bye bye,

mtausendpfund@gmx.de