Re: I need help!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: I need help!!

Ok, you two are both sick, voodoo cards are peices of shit that cost way too much,
true they might be good but why pay such a price for just a little better, you
caould get a ATI Rage Fury 32Meg 128-bit video card which by some benchmarks
(benchmarks I must admit are bad sources of info but they are what is mostly used)
outperformed the voodoo3 pos.

--The Rabid_Stick