Re: HELP ME!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HELP ME!!!

>Recently I purchased a TI-GRAPH LINK CABLE and when I tried to send a
program
>from my PC to my calculator, an ERROR message kept on coming up.

I can see that you've had several responses, but this is the one to read.
Go to http://tifaq.calc.org/#3.4
Every aspect of connecting and configuring the Graph Link is described in
great length.

>I plugged in my GRAPH LINK cable, should my PC detect NEW HARDWARE?

No, the Graph Link is not Plug and Play.

>P.S.  I also have WINDOWS 98...does that have anything to do with it?
>Because on the web site http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/link.htm it has a gray
>cable by itself (which I purchased) and it has a black cable for WINDOWS
>95/98.  Thanks.

The grey cable is Windows 3.1 and above and Mac.  The new black cable is Win
95 and above.  Thus, a Win 98 user such as yourself can use either.