Re: is the list down?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: is the list down?

Then it sounds to me like it's time to start asking questions.

Specifically, I'm about to build a parallel interface for my new 89,
and was
wondering if there was any sage advice that people could pass on.

I found all the parts (strangely enough, the "$6" link will wind up
costing
more like three times that, (of course some of that cost could be
reduced if
I build more units...)) including the 2.5 stereo plug, so I can avoid
having to
cut my calc-to-calc lead in half.

It does bring up an interesting question, though... the two little
"humps" on
my TI-89 lead...what do they contain? Diodes? Resistors? Both?

Will the same interface work for my older 85?

Thanks for the help, folks!

Regards,

Richard T. Perry                perryrt@ikansas.com
"Fraser, there's a guy on my corner who asks me every morning if I've
seen God; do you really think he expects me to point Him out?"
"Well you know, Ray, if you did, perhaps he'd stop asking."
Ray Vecchio and Benton Fraser, "Hawk and a Handsaw", Due_South