Global--Internet-- Exposure---We.do the.work

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Global--Internet-- Exposure---We.do the.work

 DO YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A VIABLE PRODUCT OR SERVICE ?

 Did you know that there is a method of marketing that costs pennies
 but have the same effect as direct postal mail? This can be made
 possible through recent Internet technology breakthroughs. You can
 now compete with the big boys, with exposure in MASSIVE NUMBERS,
 without expensive investments such as those associated with
 television commercials, radio advertising, direct postal mail, or
 telemarketing.

 IS YOUR MARKET BEING REACHED OR LIMITED BY:

           * Geographic boundaries or location
           * lack of NEW leads
           * lack of NEW exposure

 THE SOLUTION - Direct E-mail Marketing

 Direct E-mail marketing is a proven method to reach a global market
 with a small investment. It is more advantageous than conventional
 marketing and the risk is minimal. The prospects are millions and can
 be reached for much less than conventional methods. We specialize in
 Direct E-mail and can send your Ad to thousands or millions of
 GENERAL or TARGETED leads, nationwide or worldwide.

 If your product or service can be used by anyone, we can send your Ad
 to MILLIONS of general nationwide & worldwide leads.

 If your product or service demands a TARGETED market such as
 country, state, city, gender, hobby, occupation, or industry,
 we can send your Ad to targeted leads.

 FAX to :  7 8 1 - 2 4 0 - 7 7 8 0

 Send:  name ,  email ,  tel #

 E458eTEg45e12hE1jH12yvw5Y6rjhzU21R