Re: Hello !

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Hello !

> I'm a beginner with TI and I would like to know what is the name of the
> software used by the
> P.C to exchange programs with the calculators ( mine is TI 86 ).
> Could anyone answer me ?

It all depends on your choice of link.  I chose the TI graphlink, which uses
(surprise!) TI's GRAPH-LINK software, downloadable from their site.  The
PICLink (supposedly) works with TI's GL software too, but I've never tested
it...

The software to transfer files for the parallel and serial links can be found
at ticalc.org (http://www.ticalc.org).

> Is it possible that anyone would tell me where Ican get it ( Uhh; on the
> Net,  'cause I live in France.. )

On the 'Net, of course! =)

--David Yip