TI's future plans

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI's future plans

Hi everyone !

If I understand well, the strategy of Texas Instruments might be like this
:

A)      only 4 different calcs (73, 83+, 86+, 89), all with a Flash ROM and in a
"pocket" design. I heard that the 92-style design (which had several
positive aspects after all) will not be further used on TI's calcs.

B) Many software developments (ROM upgrades, applications such as
Electronical Engineering...), by TI or other companies.

I would like to have further information about all this, so if you have
more info, rumors, etc., DON'T BE SELFISH ! Please share them with the
others...

My most important question is wether or not the 86 will be replaced by a
86+/87 who will have all the symbolic stuff.

Thanks.