Super Bowl Sunday!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Super Bowl Sunday!

Meet me in MiamiGlobal Sports Connection has been accepting online and telephone wagerson sporting events since the 1996 Football season. Our same daypayouts, friendly customer service and convenient online wagering hasmade Global Sports Connection one of the largest and most trustedwagering companies in the world. Global Sports Connection has beenfeatured on MSNBC Power Lunch, GQ Magazine (6/98), Bloomberg News andUSA Today.Global Sports Connection would like to invite you to try our SportsBetting Services on Super Bowl XXXIII. The Denver Broncos arecurrently 7 point favorites over the Atlanta Falcons. Some additionalproposition wagers for the Super Bowl are:The first player to score in the game will be wearing an odd or evennumber on his jersey.Which team will score first or score last. (TD, FG, Safety)Who will be the first player to score.The number of times the chain will be brought on the feild to measurefor a first down.First or last score of the game will be a TD, FG, Safety.Will there be a score in the in the last 2:00 minutes of the first half.Please visit our website at http://www.betmaker.com to see theremaining Super Bowl propositions and place your wagers on the game. Have a fantastic Super Bowl Sunday!