Re: Trying to copy TI's link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Trying to copy TI's link

Not that I care, since I have the real Graph Link cable, but what if you
could emulate the programming on the PIC and run it like a TSR?  Then you
could use TI's Link software with a homemade link cable.  You'd just have
to intercept communications between the serial port and the software and do
the TI/RS232 convertion.