Re: I need a new calculator...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: I need a new calculator...

<<and out of date...>>
Out of date implies less functionality, which is wrong. The TI-92+ has MORE
functionality than the 89. The only thing out of date about it is its LCD
technology. Anyways, the Text Editor is one of its most useful features. If you
don't think so, oh well.

S.T.L.  ==> STL137@aol.com <==  My quotes page is at:  http://quote.cjb.net
~~~ My main website is at:  http://137.tsx.org ~~~
If you see a message of mine posted on two newsgroups, then it is because I
have replied to a crossposted message. I *never* crosspost of my own accord!
I block all unapproved E-mail. If you wish to talk to me, post to alt.test.9
with the subject "Moo" and your E-mail address in the body. I will allow you
as soon as I sign on next.
"This universe is not hostile, or yet is it friendly. It is simply
indifferent" - John H. Holmes, The Sensible Man's View of Religion