Re: Advantages of the Ti92 plus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Joachim Armbruster wrote:

> Hallo ALL,
>
> I visited the TI-webpage and read something about the plus module. But
> don't understand (maybe caused by my worse english... :) the whole sum
> of
> advantages of the plus module. Ok, it has 500k Flash and a few new
> mathematic functions, but can I store normal basic programmes or fargo
>
> programmes in this flashROM or what is it for? And what are the
> additional
> math programmes? And do I need them? (I'm studying electrotecnics)
>
>                                                                 .jo!
> Joachim

I have this Plus module and I Know, that you can store everything in the
Archive memory. Also programs. When you run programs from the archive,
they are moved to normal RAM automatically and run. After running it is
in archive again.
This module also supports assembly programs. You don't need Fargo. You
only need a shell for some progs, that you link to the calc and run
once.
New is the Numeric Solver function, that solves numerically, not
symbolic.
Also new are some more kinds of drawing 3D-Graphs and some languages in
Geometry. There are also some more functions, but I did not use till
now.

Joerg Wehlend