Re: Which TI should I get?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Which TI should I get?

To say the HP makes bad calculators is strictly your opinion.  Yes, they are
slow but they are in the process of updating their line, 48G+.  The GX still
has some options, such as equation libraries, which won't be on the 89 or
92Plus until more engineering software is released.  Most people that don't
like HP's never spent enough time actually learning them.  For example, unit
conversions are still much faster on the GX than the 89/92Plus, but the
89/92Plus unit conversions are much more customizable and more easily
defined.  In short, I prefer both.

brand neutral
--

-Eric P. Esterle-
eesterle@preferred.com | ICQ#3346036

STL137 wrote in message <19990116182942.22509.00002466@ng62.aol.com>...
|<<Though I'm a HP-guy, there's no reason to put down another person's work.
|STL137 (odd name?) wrote a program that works, and somebody else wrote a
|program that's faster - big deal.>>
|
|STL137 isn't that odd of a name. S.T.L. is my initials. Or they stand for
|Slower Than Light - take your pick. And 137 is my absolute favorite number,
|being the inverse of the fine structure constant of the universe. And while
|programs on crap calculators made by a company that makes darn good
printers (I
|have one of them) but darn bad everything else may be faster than PRIME6, I
|still can say that it's faster than any other program for the TI-85.
Bwahaha.

|-*---*-------
|S.T.L.  ==> STL137@aol.com <==  My quotes page is at:  http://quote.cjb.net
|~~~ My main website is at:  http://137.tsx.org ~~~
|If you see a message of mine posted on two newsgroups, then it is because I
|have replied to a crossposted message. I *never* crosspost of my own
accord!
|I block all unapproved E-mail. If you wish to talk to me, post to
alt.test.9
|with the subject "Moo" and your E-mail address in the body. I will allow
you
|as soon as I sign on next.
|"This universe is not hostile, or yet is it friendly. It is simply
|indifferent" - John H. Holmes, The Sensible Man's View of Religion

Follow-Ups: References: