Re: TI92 Plus exec-command

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI92 Plus exec-command

On Thu, 14 Jan 1999 09:12:52 +0100, "Jvrg Wehlend"
<wehlend@iai.fzk.de> wrote:

>> An assembly program coded as hexadecimal digits, i.e. something very
>> hard to code and quite unreadable, too :o)
>>

>Does anyone know any opcodes?
>Or does anyone know how to get these opcodes?

If you want to make your own assembly programs I strongly suggest
getting a link cable and using DoorsOS/PlusShell instead of "direct
programming". Both are available on ticalc.org under archives/TI-92
Plus/Shells.

Niklas Brunlid - http://www.efd.lth.se/~e96nbr
PQF Quote follows:

The Omnians were a God-fearing people. They had a great deal to fear.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)