Re: What is up with the list server?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: What is up with the list server?

I turned off the e-mailing and read the messages at the archive at
peach.ease.lsoft.com, and the same thing happened.  This place has been dead
Since mid-December, then BAM!  200-ish messages all at once.  It appears to
be working normally now though, since the replies I've done are updated in
the archive right away.