Re: This list is about CALCULATORS!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: This list is about CALCULATORS!!

The spam doesn't come from people on the list.  Spammers use massing e-mail
lists that include the addresses for most of the listservs out there,
including this one.  Live with it, you have no other choice.  However, we
do seem to get sidetracked a bit often, and those usually turn into flame
wars that make up the bulk of the list volume.