Re: Who also thinks the TI-85 is a great classic?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Who also thinks the TI-85 is a great classic?

Ok, I was being vague. So sue me. I've been screwing with calcs for the last
7 years, so i know them all, with the exception of the 89, inside and out.
So I don't need you attempting to correct me with your opinion. Buying the
85 is the equivilent of buying a Pentium 200 with 850 MB HD space
w/monochrome moniter when you could get a P200 MMX with 4 GB HD space and a
1600 by 1200 moniter. I personally hate all calcs with blue screens because
they are so hard to see. I consider a calculator to have ASM support if I
can make a basic program, type a command, and have it execute the ASM
program. Also, if it requires a memory backup to use ASM, then it's not
supported. It was a glitch, an error, a screw up that allows todays 85's to
use ASM. I guaruntee you that if they couldn't use ASM at all, TI wouldn't
be selling them. And they know it.