Re: Calcs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Calcs

Matthew Frederickson writes:

> I'm getting really tired of people talking about all sorts of crap on
an
> assembly list.  this is an ASSEMBLY LIST.   .....
    <snip>

Excuse me, but I have to differ on this point. The GRAPH-TI list was set
up
to discuss eduationally-related issues and matters, the CALC-TI list for
_all_
other issues relating to TI calculators. Over the years there have been
all sorts
ot good discussions here and all kinds of valuable information
exchanged.

It is true that if someone wants to discuss programming a TI calculator
in assembly,
this is the place to do it. We can put up with a fair bit of this (easy
to find the
delete key). But not with being shooed off our own list.  :-)}

RWW Taylor
National Technical Institute for the Deaf
Rochester Institute of Technology
Rochester NY 14623