Re: DICTIONARY for TI-85 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: DICTIONARY for TI-85 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Sorry to tell you, but there is NO way to fit a complete dictionary (especially with complicated words) into 28k of RAM) which is
how much user RAM the TI-85 has). therefore, the dicionary could only be 14k max. since the calc needs at least as much memory as
the program is big to load it....soooo, there is no way to make a dictionary for the 85, unless you make it in parts and store it on
the 512k memory expander.

Daniel