Re: I need your help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: I need your help

<<Hello all!  Unfortunately, I got my internet access cut off and I am using
Ripco as my email and Usenet news reader.  I have a TI-89 and need ALL updated
programs, games, libraries, etc uuencoded and delevered to my email address
about every other day or so.  If anyone would be as kind as to do this for me
I would be VERY happy.  Thank you in advance to anyone who does.>>
I'd also like William Gates to give me a million dollars (he makes more than
that while sleeping). Ain't gonna happen!
--------
STL137@aol.com  ~  http://137.tsx.org  ~  http://quote.cjb.net
I block all unapproved E-mail. If you wish to talk to me, post to
alt.test.9 with the subject "Moo" and your E-mail address in the
body. I will allow you as soon as I sign on next.