Mac 86 Graphlink help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Mac 86 Graphlink help

My TI graphlink cable fails to work with my Mac clone (Powercenter Pro
180) in either the modem or printer port.  I found the graphlink->serial
cable in the mess of cables under my desk and it's kinda grody, but
looks basically ok (no bent pins or exposed wires).  The graphlink
software simply tells me that there was a transmission error  (I've
tried both version 2.1b1 and 2.0)  and gives me a list of not-so-helpful
troubleshooting tips, none of which work.

I'm interested in others who have had problems getting their 86 to work
with their Macs and the solutions they found.  If I can't solve it, I'll
assume it's the graphlink->serial cable and go buy a new one.

Thanks,

-Peter