Re: TI Graph Link Problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI Graph Link Problems

John Zeng wrote:

> I can't get the Graph Link to work. The error msg is: "Link Transmission
> Error. Link cable may not be properly connected - check your link
> connections. If attempting to Sned to the TI-83, ensure calculator is on the
> Home screen." All connections are tight -- the port is plugged into the
> motherboard.... the graph link is properly connected... com port is
> installed into windows...
>
> Is it possible that the graph link cable doesn't work because it's defected
> or is there something I'm forgetting? Please respond with any help
> ASAP...thx in advance...
>
> info:
> - TI-83 Calculator
> - windows 98
> - PNP 56k modem using COM 5, IRQ 11
> - TI Graph Link cable w/o 9-pin to 25-pin converter

Make sure the link is pushed in tight on the TI-83.  Also, COM5?  I
don't think Graphlink works with over COM4.  Also make sure that you
have no interupt conflicts.  Com ports can share interupts, unless you
try to use them :)

Todd

--

Spam filters in place.  If you are accidently blocked, remove nospam.