Re: Where to Purchase TI-83?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Where to Purchase TI-83?

Get ti-83 at any place you like.  You can also visit the ti official page to
give you a general idea of how much different calculator cost.

Here's some advice:
    If you are planning to get a stable calculator get anything except
ti-86. Ti-86 is still knew and it's still being fixed for better use.  Whats
good about ti-83 and ti-86 is that it has z80/asm support built in.  I can't
really say much because the only graphing calculator I've used before is
ti-82,83,85,86,92.  Out of this, I like ti-83 for some reason.  I'll
probably like ti-86 if they fix it up.  I like programing and these two just
works better for me.