ti-86 program problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ti-86 program problems

After having a few too many programs crash my ti-86 calculator I've come
up with an idea.  I'd like anyone with a ti-86 to send me the names of
programs that have crashed your calculator or screwed it up in some other
way.  I will then combine them all into a list which I will post on a web
page sometime in the next two weeks.  I've already got this started with
the help of a few friends and I'd appreciate any help that anyone here
can give.

please reply to ajk22@juno.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]