Re: LINKING PROBLEMS with TI-GraphLink and WIN98

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LINKING PROBLEMS with TI-GraphLink and WIN98

Before I can answer your question, I would need to know if there are any
other COM devices attached to any other COM ports on your computer. If
there aren't, then there is a fairly easy solution.....but I'll tell you
about that once I know whether there are any other devices involved.

Daniel