Re: homemade links are trash

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: homemade links are trash

Youre missing several key things. First of all, every site (that I have visited)
you see that offers the designs for the link gives you a warning that it may in
fact not work. As a matter of fact, they tell you that you are better off buying
one made by someone else so that you dont have to fiddle around with the
workings yourself. Having said that, I do say that we real men (and women) have
to have the satisfaction of making something for ourselves instead of grabbing
some collection of soldering and plastic and transistors off an assembly line.
Anyway, I do get your point that the success rate for such personal assemble is
quite low...

--
__________________________

Don`t forget when you make a long distance call to use the cool new service from
Brownings Telecom International/Moneymaker Enterprises, called ``You Suck!" It`s
easy like doing Cindy Crawford. Just dial 10-10-10-10-10-10-10-10-10 the secret
PIN number, your credit card number, a secondary credit card number, the
expiration date for the first and the second (in that order), your birth date,
your pet`s birthdate, your social security number, the local time, the Julian
date, 1, the area code, and the number.

Requiescat in pace, Gene Roddenberry.

Check out the U.S.S. Crew at http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/1149/
ICQ UIN (if you have ICQ)        -- 2097846
ICQ E-mail Express (if you dont) -- mailto:2097846@wwp.mirabilis.com