Re: USB and GraphLink

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: USB and GraphLink

USB is a good idea, not only for Mac users but for PC users as well.  I know
that right now I have about 5 different serial devices that have to be
switched to be used.  If I could find a Graphlink cable that was USB cable
that would make the 2 USB ports I have sitting there not so useless, and it
would be one less thing I have to try to connect to the serial port.  I wish
I could get one of the USB to serial adapters mentioned on the FAQ for my
PC.
                                                Gearry