Re: Graph Link in the UK

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Graph Link in the UK

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 20:13:29 -0000, "Sam King"
<sam_j_king@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Does anybody know where I can buy the Graph Link from in the UK?
>Over the net, by mail order or from a shop, I don't mind! I can't find it
>anywhere!

I got mine by mail from Oxford Educational.  I don't have the address
to hand, but I'll have a look.  It comes in two package versions, one
the link cable only, and one with the manual and software.  The manual
is not worth having - although it's thick, it's also in every language
on the planet, but the software is intuitive to use, and is available
free over the net anyway, so you really only need the cable-only
package.

Alex