linking problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

linking problem

After doing some testing I figured out my problem.  I bought mono 2.5 mm
jacks - I need stereo jacks but there are only 3.5 mm ones at
RadioShack.  Does anyone know where I can get 2.5 mm stereo (3
conductor) jacks for my serial link.  It is wierd - if you connect
between the top and middle sections on the plug the connected calculator
will freeze and become incredible slow.  That is the problem with the
mono jacks.  Anyone know a good way to cannabalize these jacks for my
needs?  There are three tabs and they seem that they could work but they
dont.    Thanks again

        -DoH