TI And Casio chat

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI And Casio chat

I am thinking about making a world wide chat network for casio and IT
calculators. I have a program called Micro Chat Module that works on both the
TI and Casio calculators. I have a CASIO CFX-9850Ga+ calculator and a friend
who has a TI-83. I will see if they are able to communicate at school next
tuesday. If not I will edit the program until they can. I have managed to make
a hub using transistors that detects a calculator in receive mode, opens a
connection to it, detects a calculator in send mode and opens a connection to
it and then connects them together trough one of it's five circuits. This is
controlled with a atmel microcomuter and works with calculators, cameras,
handhelds, etc. I think i could connect calculators to the hub with a wireless
fm transmitter. Then I could connect the hub to a computer that would make
connections to other hubs. Each hub would be conected to by the ip adress of
the computer. a 1 digit number could be given to each calculator on the hub
that would identify the device.
when you load the program you enter a 9 digit number to specify what room you
want to enter or you can have the calcultor scan starting at room 1 for a room
with less than 25 users in it.