Re: This newsgroup

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: This newsgroup

In article <79us0a$kfl$1@news1.epix.net>,
          jarhead@epix.net ("Harry D Jeffery") wrote:

]
] >   Actually, in the case of TI machines I have some sympathy with those
] >   who find it difficult to find what they need as the TI manuals are
] really
] >   not very good in this respect.  The machines are great but the manuals
] >   could and should be improved a lot.
]
] Dick,
]
] You got that one right.  TI manuals are wholly inadequate.  Do you have any
] recommendations for other tutorial texts that may be available?

Sorry, no, which doesn't mean that none exist.  I generally end up being able
to do what I want after persevering for a bit...:-)

Dick

Dick Smith                                           dick@risctex.demon.co.uk
Acorn Risc PC                                  http://www.risctex.demon.co.uk